Welcome to the official website for the Freeport Rugby Football Club!
Whether you’re new to the game of rugby or a veteran looking to lace up your boots for a few matches, Freeport RFC is the place to be. Our youth rugby program sets the standard in the Bahamas, with youngsters from the age of 8 to 16 training and competing. Our senior team is full of youth program veterans as well as foreign players from the United States, the UK and elsewhere across the globe. We’re also proud to offer boys’ youth soccer which runs on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Here on our website you can find:
- Breaking News – An ongoing blog with all the latest breaking news, events, match reports and more.
- Club History and Rules includes Club History, Committee, Club Rules, Membership and Location
- Rugby including Golden Oldies
- Football (Soccer) – Men’s and Women’s and Golden Oldies
- Clubs @ Dawn Golf – Early every Sunday morning at the Reef
- Youth Programs – Information about our youth programs.
- Visiting Teams – A comprehensive guide of tournaments and info on the Club and the Island
- Photo Galleries – Rugby, football & golf photos are now on site
- Contact Us – Contact form to send a message to the club
We welcome athletes of all backgrounds and experience levels to join a fun, safe family atmosphere where you can learn from terrific coaches.